Tuesday, March 12, 2013

You gotta love this...

    I'm partial to silver, but I've been collecting brass charms over the past year, one by one, whenever I could find them.  Some vintage, some costume and some new.  When I checked my stash, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I had enough to make not one, but two vintage charm bracelets.


   To help "fill in" the bracelet, I beaded some loose beads and pearls and a rhinestone button. You are bound to find some mismatched pieces of your own jewelry to add to charms you've collected along the way too.  I recommend keeping a small bowl or coffee cup near your jewelry box to collect broken and lost and found pieces.  One day you too will have enough pieces to make your own.  :)

                                                             See other images here.

No comments:

Post a Comment