Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Aloha and Welcome!

Aloha from the beautiful North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii.  My name is Susan, and I am addicted to charms. I wear them, I study them, I make them and I troll for them where ever I go to find special pieces to recreate one-of-a-kind charming treasures.  I am the owner and curator of One Charming Treasure, aka The Charm Hunter.  Etsy is my outlet to offer vintage inspired one-of-a-kind creations; from custom photo charms to mosaic shard jewelry to soldered pendants.

I want people to know that they can create too.  I truly believe that everyone has creativity in them, some just need help tapping into their gifts and talents and bringing it forward.

 I hope you enjoy the inspiration of these charming treasures and the joy it brings to those who receive them.


No comments:

Post a Comment